Friday, January 22, 2010

Packaging: The Lovely Package Exchange

Remember the Lovely Package Exchange Danni organized back in the summer? I didn't want to upload photos of the package I sent because I didn't hear from my partner and I didn't want to spoil the surprise in case she hasn't received it yet, but I think that it must have gotten there for four months, lol. I wanted to send only things handmade by me or ones I got from small local shops or Etsy. I sent her a beautiful tiny notebook that was made entirely out of leaves, including the pages! I made some recipe cards, a bookmark and send some moo cards along with the other stuff. I also got her a very cute porcelain magnet in the shape of an old-fashioned shoe and a deco tape I got from Etsy. It is hard to tell from the pictures but the envelope was pale pearl pink and it was filled with a whole bunch of tiny hearts.

I had a lot of fun making this! I hope that she liked it.

5 comments:

Federica said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and for entered my giveaway.
Good luck!
Federica

alli michelle said...

Wow, what a sweet gift to receive!
I like how you wrapped one of the objects like a piece of candy (with each end tied), I love to wrap gifts like that. (And love the tiny hearts!)

packaging usa said...

All the products are so beautifully packed and wrapped with creativity and innovation as well.

Mila said...

wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!
i know this is an old post of yours, but i came across the photographs via the lovely package flickr group. i visited for some inspiration for the coming lovely package exchange. do you participate again?
so sad you've never heard from your swap partner! i don't understand some people. it looks absolutely amazing dear!
maybe i get linked to you, that would be the best day of my life! ;)

<3
Mila.

iva yaneva said...

I didn't hear from my partner but I did receive a package from her about a couple of weeks ago. So don't feel sad, dear :) xo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin