Monday, January 11, 2010

Projects

Hello, dear friends! One project is done, two more to go! Thanks for the good luck wishes, they definitely helped today (I got an A!) Here is my design project as promised.

The task was to create a series of furniture for a teenage room. My thoughts went in direction teenager -> lots of stuff -> place to store and organize -> box -> cube. So I based each of the pieces on a cube 40/40/40cm and with either adding or extracting a half or a third I get the shapes I need. I used white color because most of our belongings are very colorful and it would be nice to be stored in something cleaner, more simple. I also made a color version to show the versatility of the project and because some teenagers really love to use bright color.
Here are just a few of the pieces I designed for this project (turned out you can make literally everything with the system I came up with). I would love to hear your opinions.

this is the color version of the desk


this is my favorite piece. I would love to make this one for myself, hehe.
You can move the doors horizontally and arrange them as you like and you can change the look completely.the color version

Have a lovely day and please, keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow! Thanks! xo

5 comments:

Misplaced Country Girl said...

This is beyond beautiful!!! I want my own room to look like that. It's so fresh and crisp. I LOVE that bookcase. You are very very talented!

Melissa Y. Allam said...

Wow, this is a great job Iva. This is a great design for a teenage room. What software did you use to create this?

Laura Trevey said...

love the colors!! very cool ~~

alli michelle said...

This is amazing! I'm with Melissa: what do you use to create it?
I've been without internet, so I just caught up on your posts. I hope your projects all went well!

iva yaneva said...

Thank you so much! I am happy you guys like it:)
I used 3ds max to make the visualizations. It's a horrible, horrible sotftware, hehe:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin