Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cutest Idea for Valantine's Day

I am not sure how I feel about Valantine's Day. I know, I'm a gal and it should probably be my favorite holiday and I admit seeing lots of happy couples makes me smile widely but I'm just not so much into the whole showing your love according to the calendar. My dear friend Rosi yesterday showed me a website that made me think twice about that holiday. If your favorite person is as keen on photography as me, then this might just be the thing for you!


My favourite things? Definitely the Double Shot Camera (which takes two pictures as a diptych!) and the Bad-Ass Bowler Camera Bag. Okay, the Polaroid Necklace too!

Photos are from here. You can also find more of the items shown above on this link.

What are your plans for this holiday? I have decided to use it as an excuse to get away from the loud city, leave my phone and laptop and just get away. Made reservations last night and I can't wait!

4 comments:

Misplaced Country Girl said...

I don't like Valentine's Day. Like you I don't feel like love should be shown because the calendar tells you to. I don't have boyfriend, but even if I did I wouldn't celebrate this day. Every year I try to pretend like it's just another day. This year because it's on a Sunday I should be able to accomplish that as I won't be at work where everyone is getting flower deliveries!

I LOVE that bowler camera bag!

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life said...

I think I'm with you (I've been calling myself a Valentine's Day Scrooge!)

Melissa Y. Allam said...

I know me too, I have felt that same way for years and avoided Valentines day all together even though I'm married, but since blogging there is just a lot of cute stuff out there and I am taking the opportunity this year to let all my friends and family know how much I love them with a Valentine. I like to be unpredictable and they will be surprised.

alli/hooray said...

I completely agree with your thoughts here + your comment yesterday - I'm torn about Valentine's Day. I'm definitely making more of an effort this year just to enjoy it + do a little extra to appreciate loved ones (and get over my dislike for the commercial aspect of it all!).
Have fun with your plans!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin