Tuesday, February 2, 2010

DECO myplace

Have you been to this site? The owner was kind enough to invite me to share some photos there and I was so happy once I followed the link! It is full of inspirational ideas for your home but even if you are not looking for a way to change your place, it is still has some lovely eye-candy. These are some of my favorites.

They also have a facebook fan page where they share lovely ideas daily.
All photos via DECO myplace

p.s. Stay tuned for another lovely website I am sharing with you later this week.

7 comments:

Misplaced Country Girl said...

I LOVE that sled coffee table! I'm running off now to look at this link. Thanks for sharing!

Carolina said...

LOVELY!
I want a home office just like the one on the first pic! :-)

xx,
A.

Melissa Y. Allam said...

I love the pink and turquoise in that first office and if I had that office, I lay in that hammock and close my eyes and dream, dream, dream. That little desk in the window is so cute too. I'm going to check out your link right now.

abby try again said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous pics!
Make me want to redecorate :)

www.decomyplace.com said...

thank you so so much, YANEVA

joanita said...

thank you! You have a wonderful blog yourself!

aliiiiiive said...

This is great! I love the first photo.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin