Friday, February 5, 2010

Five Senses Friday

I recently discovered how beautiful Abby's world is (or at least the way she sees and photographs it) and became a huge fan of her blog. Every Friday she writes a very cute post called Five Senses Friday where she shares five things from her week that are worth mentioning. She also invites everyone to join and this week I decided to play along. Who knows - maybe this could become a weekly series.


tasting:

white chocolate mocha from Coffee Heaven

hearing:
the snow melting from the roofs and falling down on the street

seeing:
a little birdie I saw yesterday on my way home which was picking up fruits from a bush

feeling:
the lovely throw my grandmother made which keeps me warm

smelling:
the foot creme the lovely Patricia sent to me which smells so relaxing

5 comments:

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com said...

that first pic is really neat

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life said...

Don't you LOVE abby's blog? I just did 5 senses Friday over this morning too!

free FONT said...

I agree with you

tinypaperheart said...

these pictures are so dreamy. :)

TheLittleFlower said...

i love your blog,the pictures are beautiful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin