Monday, February 1, 2010

For the love of film

After wasting a whole roll of film (with quite some interesting shots I might add) I managed to load film into my new (old) camera correctly and today I got it developed. I am quite pleased with the results but I am not sure I chose the right film. Anyways, I've decided to sacrifice another roll for the sake of learning, at least this way I will avoid waiting for great shots and getting a completely empty film instead. Yep, I can be that silly sometimes!

Any big plans for this week? It's my last exam on Wednesday, yay!

4 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

i love the filter like affect, graining upfront with a golden light in the middle. great shot:)
have fun
xx
callie

alli michelle said...

Wish I had a film camera, each photo is unique and more special. I love seeing the photos you take with yours...they would be so charming to display, too.
Ps. Yay for your last exam!

Misplaced Country Girl said...

That's a great photo. Congrats! I would love to see more of your film shots.

The Nest said...

ahhh yes film is still beautiful i posted a similar shot to this (by Abby) on my blog yesterday :)

-Alexandra

Blog Widget by LinkWithin