Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lovely Mail

Today was so great! I had my last final exam this morning and although I am still waiting for some results I am officially free! Yay! Thank you so much for the kind wishes and coming here even though my posts were cut to minimum.

Today I also got a package sent by the lovely Patricia, who was my swap partner at the Lovely Package Exchange. She sent me some lovely things and everything looked so pretty! I got a couple of notebooks (it's funny how we both sent each other notebooks, no?), a very cute pink mini pen and a tube of foot cream that smells heavenly! There was also a very pretty card and a couple of poems inside the notebooks. Isn't that sweet? I had so much fun! Thank you, dear Patricia and also thank you, Danni, for this awesome idea!

If you want to see the package I sent, click here.
Hope you are all having a great week. Catching up on your blogs is planned for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Haute World said...

The gifts you received are gorgeous! I love the pinks, turquoise and blues of the items. Lovely blog!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin