Monday, February 22, 2010

What I've been up to

I'm just stopping by to say that I'm still here, hehe. I passed all of my exams (yay!), spent some time with my family and had my first week of the new semester. I attended a conference this weekend (with Jean Nouvel and Urbanus Architecture & Design from China) which was great. I also kind of started working on something I haven't really planned - designing websites. We submitted one for a competition and another one has to be finished today. So this is pretty much the reason I haven't been around here plus I really needed some time away from my computer and blogging. I am now fresh and rested and ready to go!

The picture above is taken with my film camera and shows the view from my uni. Pretty, no?

5 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

very pretty!
glad to hear your exams went well!!! yay!!!
xx
callie

alli/hooray said...

This photo turned out beautiful. What an amazing view. Your film shots have such a dreamy look to them that I love.
Hope your semester is starting well!

Rachel Follett said...

Your view is absolutely breathtaking! Wow! Congrats on your new venture on web design and passing all your tests! I am glad your back. :)

Misplaced Country Girl said...

Congrats on the exams. That's exciting! Your picture is beautiful. It has a very romantic quality to it.

maraDECO said...

Great!
Nice blog

Blog Widget by LinkWithin