Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Etsy Love

Hello, my name is Iva and I am a stationery addict. I know you are too and I need help. Not help to stop buying stationery, but help to choose my next notebook/diary. A little side note here, I don't really have a diary, I have notebooks where I draw sketches, keep track of birthdays, make lists or just write random stuff. I have never really kept a diary for longer than a couple of days - perhaps I'm too lazy or whatever but it's not really my thing. What do you use your notebooks for? Do you keep a diary?

Okay, let's start.



I don't always find spiral notebooks very comfortable but this one is just gorgeous. And it comes in a tin case.


This one is so cute and colorful, it makes me smile just looking at it!



Very similar to the previous one but I can't decide which one I like better. I love the pouch you get to keep the notebook in.


Which one is your favourite? Any others you like or would recommend?

(photos: nothingelegant)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I am also addicted to stationary and notebooks, but I too can't seem to keep a written diary. Blogging seems to be the only way I can keep a record of my life. I think I'll try again...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin