Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Inspiration

I'm on formspring. I signed up mainly to follow some really nice people there and I highly doubt my life would be that interesting to anyone, lol but in case you want to stop by and say hi or ask anything you're welcome! Let me know if you are there too.

Also, send me an email or leave a comment if you have linked to my blog on yours or want to exchange links so that I can add yours too.



Have the most inspiring, joyful, wonderful day! xo

p.s. Gorgeous photo isn't it? I would kill for a bed and a brick wall and windows like these!

(Photo from here)

5 comments:

Mirjan. said...

Yes, this bedroom is amazing! And the photo too, good inspirition!

merci!

Kelly said...

...I would too! (But I don't know if I'm chic enough to make it look that good. I guess I'll have to settle for what I have...but that brick is killer!!)

alli/hooray said...

I would love to have such a light filled bedroom, so dreamy.
PS. I asked you a question on formspring about photography - I'm always amazed by your photos!

Dalena Vintage said...

I just came across your blog today...LOVE! I couldn't find your email, but just wanted to know I added you to the blogs I love over on my blog :)

Olga said...

Have you ever been at Hanna's blog? I think you might find it interesting :)

http://www.ihanna.nu/blog/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin