Thursday, March 4, 2010

Just stopping by before I leave for classes (Interior design and History of tall buildings) to share some really exciting projects that are going on in the blog world.


Danni at Oh, Hello Friend is organizing another Lovely Package Exchange and since I had so much fun the last time I signed up for this one too. The bad news is the spots seem to be already taken and I'm sorry for spreading the word so late (guess I didn't expect so many people to sign so quickly:) In case you missed it, you can still take part in the fabulous giveaway she is hosting. It's really worth checking it out.



Another fun thing you can do is take part in Spring Color Week hosted by Poppytalk. It is starting on Mar 8 so be sure to write it down in your calendars if you want to play along. I am planning on taking part in this one too and hopefully I can use it as an excuse to gain more experience with my film shooting. More info on this here.

Well, that's about it. I am really excited about all of these and I think it would be a lot of fun! Let me know if you are playing along. It would be really cool!

(photo: cori kindred. Website / Flickr / Etsy)

1 comment:

Callie Grayson said...

enjoy your classes!
what a fun exchange, you will have to post what you receive and give:)
xx
callie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin