Friday, March 26, 2010

Lovely Home

Friday is finally here! I've had a pretty busy week and I still have a lot of things to do this weekend but I really, really hope to also find some time to relax and spend with some friends. I've been meaning to watch Bright Star for over a week and hopefully this might happen today. Did you see it?


For today I just want to show you a beautiful home that will hopefully inspire you to spend a lovely weekend with your family and friends at home, perhaps having a movie night (I love those!), making cocktails or cooking some delicious desserts that would ruin our diet, lol. But come on - we so deserve to spoil ourselves for just one weekend, right?








I absolutely love this place! I could move in right this minute! Anyone wanna come share the rent? We could be throwing cupcake parties and having bloggers over, oh that would be so much fun! Hope your weekend is just as lovely! xo

(photos from here)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin