Thursday, March 18, 2010

Prints


I got the prints today that I ordered at the photo lab, yay! These are my first prints, except for some I did for my nieces but they didn't turn out well and I was quite concerned with the quality of the photo labs where I live. So I went to a different one this time and the result was more than I ever expected. I am really critical when it comes to printing quality and I am very happy I finally found a place to print my photos!

Okay, there is a catch. I ordered both photos shot with a digital camera and a film camera and while the digital ones were perfect, the others turned out terrible! I always thought it would be the other way around but I guess not. So my question to you is Where do you print your photos? Is it a local lab or do you order them online? Any tips? I would really appreciate your help!

3 comments:

Rachel Follett said...

I hardly ever print photos anymore so I have no idea what the best place is. It looks like they turned out great! Love your photos. Is there anything you cant do? :)

Dawn said...

congrats on printing your photos! i hardly print mine too, but it is always exciting when i do :) i usually print mine at a local shop, but sorry no suggestions here. i'm sure someone will have a suggestion for you soon :)

Daniel329 said...

I print photos every week. Anyone stopping by your home and sees a photo album on the table will pick it up and look at your work. No one asks if they can look at your photos on your computer. For the basic photos I use one of the local places we have here, Walgreens, CVS, or Costco. They all have machines that spit the photos out for very little money. Anytime that I will be printing 8 X 10 or larger for displays or framing I always use a professional lab. They have different choices for paper and they will color adjust if you ask. Fortunately I have a great lab in town, www.dalelabs.com . Take a look at their site and it may help you when looking for a lab in your area.

By the way, I ran across your blog and you have some fantastic shots and a keen eye.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin