Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday, dear friends! What are you planning to do this weekend? It is pretty cold over here but I hope that I'd be able to get out for the first time in over a week and also go see a movie (this one).

I got some lovely packaging goods that I ordered today and I can't wait to play with them! I'm not showing them to you because it's part of my secret project (hehe) but I promise you I'll let you know once I work out all the details. Deal?

And because it's Friday and we should be all relaxing or having fun instead of spending hours in front of the computer, I figured the best post for today is some quick eye-candy!


(Photos: 1. candlemomo 2. Lorajean G. 3. simple tess 4. The Design Cove 5. Cabinet of Curiosities 6. Daydream Lily 7. me Catherine 8. Design Sponge 9. FacilySencillo 10. Peonies and Polaroids 11. candlemomo)

A few more on my tumblr. Have a lovely weekend, friends! xo

2 comments:

Carolina said...

... and all these candy eyes are packaging! :-)
you are teasing your readers curiosity ;-)

xx,
A.

You Are My Fave said...

I adore those yellow patterned packages.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin