Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Inspiration: Tartelette


I have quite a few contacts on flickr who take the best food styling photos. And since they inspired me so much to even try it myself I thought if I share them with you they might inspire you as well. Here is tartelette. Enjoy and prepare your napkins because my, will these photos make you hungry!










Aren't these gorgeous? And I can bet - delicious too! The best part is tartelette also has a blog where you can find all the recipes for these wonderful meals. She was also featured on Top 50 Food Blogs according to Times and is also teaching food photography.

p.s. Here are a few tips and behind the scenes from this talented lady. I highly recommend taking a look if you are into styling your own photos.

(Photos: tartelette)

1 comment:

Tartelette said...

Hi Iva,
Thank you for your enthusiasm and for taking the time to write about my pictures but they are all (especially the ones lifted from Flickr) under an All Rights Reserved Copyright notice which means that they can not be used without prior consent.
I am not asking that you take this post down but I wanted to bring this to your attention for future features of other photographers.

Thanks for your understanding.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin