Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Life and some news


How is everyone? We are having a lovely weather over here but I've been quite busy with projects. I do have some exciting news though. Last month I sent one of my projects to enter a competition organized by The Home magazine and I came second! (Actually the email said second but from their website it looked like I'm third, so I'm not quite sure) I went to their office yesterday to pick up my prize and everyone was so sweet! I'm happy and now I need to concentrate on my projects even more because I am still behind thanks to my stupid allergy. But oh well, good and bad things come hand in hand don't they?

The photo above is of the most beautiful Japanese trees I've seen! There is a whole bunch of them and I walk by them every day. Spring, I love you!

I apologize in advance if I don't get to post as often as I'd like to but I am doing my best, I hope you forgive me hehe.

(Photo: Iva Yaneva)

11 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

you are forgiven! you are a busy girl and I am so happy for you! You won!!
that is fantastic, keep it up sweetie.
I hope you are feeling better.
xx
callie

maybemayest said...

my life is busy too..
but i hope we can pass and did it well !

beautiful photo :)

City Livin' said...

Japanese Trees are so beautiful indeed!
Please follow my blog!

http://cokebottledreamz.blogspot.com/

love and peace!

taryn said...

congrats!!! that's awesome.
i love this photo too.... those are the best!
xo -t

Sofia said...

First of all, congratulations!:)
What was the project about?

Your photo is so lovely and really gets the spring mood we are having now in Portugal;)

About the lack of time to post, well, I no example:P

Kiss kiss and good luck on your projects:)
Btw, would you like to be interviewed by me? For the blog;)

Ameer Magdy said...

Interesting Blog :)

Sofia said...

I've awarded you:)

http://www.midnightfriday.net/2010/05/blog-award_2058.html

Dalena Vintage said...

Oh congratulations, that is wonderful news! What was the prize!?

Tarja Mustonen-Blomquist said...

I hope you are well, it looks lovely this Japanese trees, like cottonflowers! have a nice weekend! Here in Swedwn we have nice weather too! Tarja

Daniel329 said...

Where's Iva? I have been following your blog for months and look forward to your photography. You post some amazing work, please don't stop.

Rachel Follett said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations. I would have placed you first. :) Gorgeous photo too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin