Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lovely

Hello, friends! How is everyone? I am doing a lot better, I even managed to make dinner today. Apart from that I had a pretty lazy day, I didn't have electricity for a few hours so I spent the day in bed with a book and a pile of magazines that my boyfriend was sweet enough to bring me yesterday.


My mom was staying with me last week to help with my allergy and she brought this beautiful clock one day to cheer me up. It was so sweet, it reminded me of when I was little and I was sick (and I was sick all the time as a kid!) and she would bring me something small but pretty when she came back from work. My dad brought me the lilacs. They grow right outside my window at my parents' garden. Lilacs are my absolute favourite of all plants! They remind me of spring and my old room.

Do you have favourite plants/flowers? Something unusual perhaps?

More photos on my flickr.

(Photo: Iva Yaneva)

3 comments:

Dalena Vintage said...

You have the sweetest folks and boyfriend too! I've been picking these lilac colored wildflowers for the house, but I have no idea what kind they are!

Callie Grayson said...

I do hope you are getting better. Did you ever find out what made you have the allergy attack? I am allergic to everything so I completely understand.

I love lilacs. I have a huge lilac bush/tree outside my bedroom window. I can't wait until it blooms, will be soon.

get better!!
xx
callie

Melissa A. @ Design Delights said...

Hi Iva,
Glad to hear you are feeling better. This picture is gorgeous. You are getting really good at the styling and photo thing. I love the smell of roses and I like lavendar and daisy's, but there is a bush in my garden called a tree mallow that gets real big in the summer that has green leaves and sporadic soft pink flowers every so often. I just love it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin