Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm alive!


Hello, dear friends! I am waiting for my picture to render and I thought I'd use the spare time to stop by and see how everyone is doing. I noticed that my followers are now over 100 which is so awesome! You guys are so wonderful and your comments always make me smile through my busy day. I apologize for not being around lately, I literally have to restrain myself from opening blogger because if I do then I'd come across your interesting posts and I'd spend hours reading before I get any work done.

Well, this is it for now. Keep your fingers crossed because my deadline is getting closer and closer. I also want to organize a small giveaway when I get back to blogging regularly, to celebrate the 100 followers. Sound good?

I miss you guys! Hope everything is going great with you! xo

(Photo: such pretty things)

6 comments:

maybemayest said...

finally, you're back :)
and you're wonderful too..

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life said...

make it 101 now! can't believe I wasn't a follower until today!

alli/hooray said...

Hi Iva, hope you are doing well! Glad to see you are back :)

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as an interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog Interviewer.

We'd like to give you the opportunity to give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can be submitted online here Submit your interview.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Ivania santos By DIAMOND said...

Hi honey!
Great blog <3

xoxo*
http://ivaniadiamond.blogspot.com

oh, hello friend. said...

i miss you and your posts, i hope all is well friend! congrats on 100 followers -- come back soon :) xo.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin