Friday, June 25, 2010

Coffee and French Croissants.. in Bed!


Good morning, dearest friends! I have a question for you: Is there anything better than having coffee and french croissants in bed? It has been so cold here, it almost feels like winter and I am wearing my boyfriend's sweater and my fuzzy socks and I have no intention of leaving the bed today!

I had a pretty intense week. I had exams on Friday, Saturday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Yeah, and there are three more to go! I also attended a three-days festival which was quite great. It turned out there is a new park right next to the airport and that is the perfect location for loud music all day and all night long, three days in a row. We listened to Morcheeba (personal favourites), Gotan Project and Groove Armada. If you are not familiar with any of these, I recommend that you check them out - they are all pretty awesome.

Ok, now seriously, what is wrong with the weather? Not that my favourite type of weather isn't rainy and gray but it just feels so.. wrong! It's the end of June! Last week the temperatures were almost 40 C (100 F) and the other day it was 14 C (57 F). I was wearing a sweater AND a jacket in the middle of the day. Is it like this where you are too?

I went to see Sex and the City 2 with a friend of mine yesterday and I thought it was so much better than the first one. Did you see it already? I was very pleasantly surprised because I expected it to be a disaster like the first one. I am a huge fan of the series and one thing I hated most about the movie is that they changed Carrie's apartment. I loved it so much before! It was my dream place to live! What do you think - old apartment or the redecorated one?

Well, this is it for now. I have a bit of a fashion post coming up, so check back later if you want to see which is one of my favourite places to shop. I am off to take out my warm blanket again.

1 comment:

alli/hooray said...

Your weather sounds a bit crazy, ours has been consistent here - just hot ALL the time :)
PS. I just saw SATC2 and agree that it was much better than the first. Carrie's old apt is def. my fave.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin