Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lovely: Willow Rose Boutique


Yesterday I was going through an old issue of Vogue and I happened to come across a small boutique company called Willow Rose. The talented lady behind it Willow Corbett-Winder makes the most beautiful notebooks using antique fabric. I really like them because they are unique and there is a whole range of fabrics to choose from, including lots and lots of flowers. What better than a notebook, covered with vintage fabric with gorgeous flowers on it? Sounds like a dream.



they look really well made. lovely detail.



They also make bracelets and beautiful pompom baskets. Check them out here. I hope you love this as much as I did. It's been a while since I came across such beautiful, romantic notebooks.

(Photos: Willow Rose)

2 comments:

alli/hooray said...

these are beautiful! I love fabric covered books + notebooks.

Patusibu said...

I´m in love with your blog! It´s so beautiful!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin