Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Project: Cafe interior design

Hello again! I was afraid that it might be a bit difficult to get back on the blogging schedule, but turns out I really missed doing this! So, today I want to show you one of my projects I did for uni.


It is the interior design of a small cafe. We did design the whole space and then decorated it. I decided to use simple furniture contrasting the rich and full of character brick walls. Most of the cafes in Sofia are on the ground floor of really old buildings, so I thought saving the atmosphere and not making it too modern was the key here. I hope you like it!

1 comment:

Callie Grayson said...

love it! The large light bulb fixtures are one of my favorites!
Welcome Back!!! yeah!
Thanks for the complements on my blog, it's a work in progress. I hope to be done with a few more tweaks this week.
xx
callie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin