Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer Colors Week: Green


Today is Green day over at Poppytalk. Each year they organize Summer Colors Week and even though I missed the first couple of days (thanks to my economics exam!) I decided to join for the rest of the week. If you want to take part as well, you can add photos to the Summer Colors Week flickr group and of course - have fun with it!

Speaking of flickr, did you guys check out the new version? It's fabulous! I love how big the images are and how easy it is to see the photo on black background. Scrolling through the images with just your keyboard arrows comes in handy too. Did you try it out?

(Photo: Amalia Chimera)

2 comments:

Rachel Follett said...

Thanks for letting me know. I am off to check it all out. :)

Stacey said...

I also joined in on the fun..couldn't resist. Love your pic too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin