Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Beautiful Afternoon


Don't you just love those lazy afternoons when all you can think of is how wonderful the hot sun is; read a good book or flip through a magazine and not care about anything that happens around you.. Oh, these are the best!

My dad got this beautiful book (on the photo above) for my mom. It has reproductions of Pierre-Joseph Redouté's rose paintings and I believe you can easily frame each page and hang it on the wall. Definitely a wonderful find!

I wish you all a beautiful day! xo

(Photo: Iva Yaneva)

4 comments:

alli/hooray said...

That painting looks beautiful! I love books that are filled with art you can frame, although I have the hardest time actually tearing them out :)

siskus said...

Миличка имаш награда при мен!!!

Raru said...

Awesome :)))) Really great find ;)))

xoxo,
raru

Bekah Mae said...

Oh my gosh. Speaking of posting these to your wall...I am 99% sure I had that EXACT print on my wall when I was a teenager. I don't know how I could possibly forget as it was right above my bed and I had nothing to do but stare at it as I sulked like a typical fourteen year old girl. You just made my day! Hah!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin