Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Books + Desserts


This one is for all the bookworms who read this blog. I recently found a place in Sofia that offers not only deliciously looking desserts, but also a book to flip through while you enjoy your cake. It's called PaperCake and I absolutely love the idea! I haven't visited it yet but I hope to do so this weekend, so expect more info (+ photos hopefully) next week.


Well, this place reminded me of a coffee shop I came across while doing my research for the interior design project I had. It's called McNally Jackson Cafe (on all the photos), the design is by Front Studio and it's located in Manhattan. The walls are covered with book pages, there are books hanging from the ceiling, it's gorgeousness all around!



Have you been to any of these places or a different one but with the same vibe? I'd love to hear what you think about mixing books and desserts , because I don't know about you but I'm crazy about this concept!



(Photos: Modresdes)

2 comments:

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com said...

cool!

Mila said...

oh i know, i am crazy about it too!

i was just reading one of Oly's blogs (you know her, the Japanese girl with the amazing store??) and she posted about some of the most beautiful stationery shops in Japan, with loads of pics. You should definitely check it out!

x.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin