Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Etsy Love


Yesterday a dear flickr friend told me she had opened the Etsy shop we've all been waiting for for a while. Those of you who are on flickr might know her as ivy style33 and in case you don't - I highly recommend taking a look at her photostream as it is not only filled with beautiful sunny photos but it is also updated daily.



And while you're there don't forget to check out her beautiful home! It was featured on the Etsy Storque and it is just lovely. In fact I am pretty sure there is some kind of magic involved in it because it is just not possible for a place to have that beautiful light all the time!


The photo above must be my favourite! Isn't it cute?


And while we are on the subject, I highly recommend trying out her cake recipe. I made it for my boyfriend's birthday and it was sooo good! Yum!

Ivy's flickr / blog / etsy shop

(Photos: ivy style33)

2 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

thanks for sharing! her photos are sweet, that cake with the half heart is how I feel at the moment! Haven't talked to R since last week, and I feel half my heart is missing!
xx
callie

Catharina Maria said...

I have seen your photos on Flickr and now i have found your blog , its lovely !
Love from ♥RINI♥ the Netherlands

Blog Widget by LinkWithin