Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Friday!


What do you do when it's insanely hot outside? That's right - you go somewhere cool, ha! :) It's the weekend already (yay!) and all I can think of is vacation. I've had so much work done this week but it's good - I love being productive! I just hope I can find time for all of my projects.

We are leaving for Bansko tomorrow. It's a ski resort and it's very close to the mountains, which I love! I think of the seaside as more of a "fun" vacation, while going at the mountains is more about piece and serenity. I am curious which one you prefer? We are actually very lucky to have both in our small country and they are only a couple of hours apart, so it's pretty much the best of both worlds. But if you had to choose where do you prefer to spend your vacation? I think I'll have to say the mountains.

I wish you all a wonderful weekend, no matter if you are on vacation or staying at home. 'I just hope it's not too hot wherever you are. See you Monday!

(Photo: violetjulia)

1 comment:

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin