Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Friday!


It's Friday again, yay! I am going away for the weekend to a lovely place in the mountain where I can (hopefully) take a lot of pictures. It was a good week, wasn't it? I did pretty much all I had planned plus managed to finish part 2 of Atlas Shrugged in spite of all the work. My boyfriend even got me one of these book lights (in white) since the light near my bed is pretty bad. Isn't he sweet?


Also, it is my birthday on Wednesday (I just realized that yesterday!) I don't have anything planned but I decided I just have to make a cake with my mom just like we used to when I was a little kid. I got so inspired by the photo at the top by the wonderful Haust! Isn't that the best birthday cake one can ever wish for?

I can't even begin to tell you how much I like this DIY bookshelf!


If you haven't been to her flickr or blog, you totally should! Lots of inspiration and eye-candy there.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone and see you Monday!

(Photos: Haust)

1 comment:

Haust said...

Happy birthday! :)

And thanks for including my photos in your post!

Wishing you a wonderful day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin