Monday, July 5, 2010

Inspiration: Macaroons


What better way to start the week than with some (eye) candy! I found a place that makes macaroons a few weeks ago and they were so pretty and colorful, how can they not make someone happy? We actually have something similar to macaroons over here, we call them "kisses" and they look like this. I remember eating a lot of those when I was a kid.


I am still having my morning coffee even though it's noon. Last night was a night out celebrating the last exam that we all passed yesterday. We are all officially starting our master degree in the fall! How did you spend your weekend?

p.s. I created a Pinterest account and you can check out more macaroon (and other) photos there. I like it more than Tumblr because it has folders and it's so much easier to organize your finds. Thanks Rachel for introducing me to this website! Come join the fun, everyone!

(Photos from top to bottom: Melissa. Tse / dailymail / channel4 / AngelicBabyShowerGifts / Daemon's food / Amanda Gilligan / chachahavana / Chloe Smith )

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin