Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lovely: Breakfast


I wasn't feeling very well yesterday so I got today off work and stayed at home. I got up early, made some breakfast and got out in the yard to eat it on the swing and get some fresh air. I thought my toast with creme cheese and cucumbers looked really fresh and pretty and thought I'd take some photos but silly me forgot to recharge the camera's battery. And then I remembered that lovely blog, called simply breakfast, and thought I'd share this one with you instead.




If this lovely blog doesn't inspire you to start a healthy morning routine and eat breakfast regularly, then I don't know what will.


I am guessing Jennifer Causey, the talented lady behind this blog, has an impressive collection of tablecloths, napkins, cups, plates etc. And even though the photos simply show the same thing every single day - breakfast, they couldn't look more different and interesting thanks to Jen's amazing styling skills.


(Photos: simply breakfast)

2 comments:

Ina said...

ohhh lovely <3
looks soooo delicious

Raru ♥ 79ideas.org ♥ said...

So cute idea ;))) Thank you for sharing this link and wish you a great day ;)))

xoxo,
raru

Blog Widget by LinkWithin