Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lovely: Loewe fall ad campaign


You may not know this but I am a huge fan of Victoria's Secret angels. So huge that I stay up late to watch their show every year because of the time difference. So imagine my thrill when I saw Loewe's fall/winter campaign shot by photographer Nigel Shafran and featuring not one but three of the girls - Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.





I really love the different approach - we are used to seeing them in their underwear (and no doubt they are stunning) but I believe there is something beautiful and sophisticated about a gorgeous woman wearing formal clothes. The ponytails, the knee-high skirts, the trench coats, the gloves, it all speaks almost of "royalty" to me. Do you like them in this new light?


(Photos: fashionising.com)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin