Friday, July 2, 2010

Summer Colors Week: Blue


Happy last day of Summer Colours week! It was a lot of fun, wasn't it? It definitely got me dreaming of a beautiful, hot summer with lots of sun and endless beaches. We'll probably be starting the season off with a weekend in the mountains next week. I still haven't used the voucher I won in the architectural competition a few months ago and it expires in August, so this is the time! Some of you asked me which project I entered the competition with, it was my Residential Building and I also wanted to thank you so much for being so supportive! You are the best! xo

Last night we went to see Eclipse at midnight. Did you guys get to see it already? I'm curious what you think. I have read the books and my opinion is that it wasn't as good as the book. I think New Moon was better made, even though it was the most boring of all parts, but the feeling from reading and watching it was pretty much the same. So, any opinions? Oh, and at some point at my theater people actually threw bottles at Bella, lol.

I hope you have a really wonderful Friday and an even better weekend! My last exam is on Sunday and after that we have a night out with the friends from the uni planned. I'm excited because everyone is doing their master in different departments next year and this is the last time we get together, sigh.

(Photo: Iva Yaneva)
Blog Widget by LinkWithin