Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Well,


It's 9 pm and I am already in bed. This 13 hrs workday is really exhausting! I wish I could make my day 36 hrs long and then I'll have time for everything. Or would I?

Anyway, I really need to find more time for my blog as it is suffering the most right now. And I wouldn't want to just leave it on its own, I refuse! I'll figure it out and if I don't I guess I'll just have to create a time machine, right? If you have any tips (on scheduling and balancing between a full time job and blogging, not creating a time machine, lol) sharing them would be very much appreciated!

p.s. Thank you for all the positive thoughts on yesterday's post! Unfortunately, the baby bird died this morning :(

(Photo: ghostlings)

4 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

sorry to hear about the baby bird. He was so small.
I work about 50 hours a week and feel your pain! I usually carry a book around with me to jot idea's down for my posts for the up coming weeks. I find it very helpful since my brain is so tired it is not retaining much past sleep and coffee.
hope this helps!
xx
callie

mnemonique said...

I am sorry for the birdie :(
and please find some time for blog, because it made my day many times :)

mnemonique said...

I am sorry for the birdie :(
and please find some time for blog, because it made my day many times :)

oh, hello friend. said...

just wanted to say i miss your posts and your presence in the blog world.. hope you're doing okay dear friend. xo.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin