Monday, July 5, 2010

What I've been up to


Now that the projects are all done I really need something to keep me busy (not that the exams ever left me with too much spare time). I thought I'd rather use the vacation to learn more about the software I use, as well as learn some new ones that might be useful. With that in mind I found two really great websites with lots of tutorials (adbuzeedo and blog.spoongraphics) and I gave it a try. These are all done in Photoshop by simply following the tutorials with not much designing from my part, but they are great for practice and learning. I use the one at the top as a wallpaper on my laptop and my boyfriend liked the second one. If you want to use any of these - go ahead!





1 comment:

Amber said...

These are great. I am just learning about photoshop, so it is good to be inspired! I always stuck to old the fashioned way, but you have to get digital at some stage right?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin