Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Inspiration: Nato Welton

Visiting the construction sites before lunch and then spending the rest of the day at the office makes my energy go from top to bottom. I know most people drink their coffee in the morning to wake up, but I definitely need it more in the early afternoon. Stopped to get a quick break I came across this beautiful photo by Nato Welton.


I want to paint my doors in this color. Hope you are having a lovely week! xo

(Photo: Nato Welton via Tea For Joy)

2 comments:

Bekah Mae said...

Lovely. It's like a tiny dream on a photo.

yoya fer said...

I met u by Flickr, everytime I get more interested to see more about u. Your photos are great. Somehow you are like an inspiration for me, and sometimes I found we have much more in common than I thought.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin