Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Life


Hello, lovelies! I have a reason why I haven't been very active lately and it is because I got hired to work on an interior design project that has to be done in just a couple of weeks. I hope you guys understand and I really miss you all.

The good news is I got twitter on my iphone and I am updating it quite regularly, plus I am now able to upload photos as well. So, if you are on twitter, you can find me there in the next couple of weeks and if you are not - I will still try to post here every now and then when I have time. I hope to see you there because I really miss you guys!

I hope you are having a wonderful summer so far! xo

(Photo: oh/so/sweet)

1 comment:

Tarja Mustonen-Blomquist said...

Have a nice day , at your work!!! From, Tarja ,Sweden!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin