Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Taking it easy


It's my birthday today, yay! I don't like making big plans for my birthday (anymore) so instead I am taking today off work and I am simply going to enjoy it with my favourite people. I made homemade birthday cake yesterday with my mom, just how we used to do it when I was a kid (it's all white and pink cream, hehe). We have some yummy things in the oven and the photo shows how my lovely day started - breakfast and coffee on the swing in our garden.

I wish you all a wonderful day!! I will save you a piece of my cake, I promise :)

(Photo: Iva Yaneva)

4 comments:

Rossitca said...

Hi Iva, happy birthday :-) Be happy, be creative, be healthy and continue to be yourself! I am wishing you a perfect day!

Ивейн said...

Честит рожден ден, Ива!
Бъди здрава, вдъхновена и влюбена!

Ще си чакам парченцето :)

Надям се, че нямаш нищо против да ти пиша на български:)

Прекрасен ден и на тебе!

siskus said...

Честит рожден ден миличка!!!Обсипвана с целувки и радост да си винаги,да си
щастливичка и усмихнатичка!!!

alli/hooray said...

happy birthday, Iva! hope you have a wonderful day, your cake sounds delicious!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin