Friday, September 24, 2010

Brownie & Anthro


I ordered an Anthropologie catalog a while ago and I had forgotten all about it when I found it on my doorstep last week. Needless to say it got me in the mood for a lovely late summer afternoon. All I needed was dessert. So I made brownie. Here's the recipe if you are into making Friday afternoon even more wonderful.

Ingredients (click on the photo to see it bigger):


First thing you need to do is melt the butter and then mix it with the sugar and the eggs. The sugar needs to be completely melted before you add all of the other ingredients except the chocolate and the nuts. Mix it all using a mixer and then add the chocolate and nuts cut into small pieces. Put it in an oiled baking dish and bake in a preheated at 150 degrees oven.

It's really easy and so delicious! Everyone at home loved it and I made it two more times that week. My advice is to keep it in the fridge and eat it the next day if you can resist.

I got the recipe from here (it's in Bulgarian, so those of you from here might want to check it out). The only thing I changed was that I used 1 tea cup of brown sugar instead of 2 cups of white sugar. And I also used Nequik cocoa because it made it taste sweeter and I liked it much better. I hope you like it and let me know if anyone tries it! xo

(Photos: Iva Yaneva)

2 comments:

siskus said...

Мммммм,че вкусничкоо!

Misplaced Country Girl said...

I love that things are measured in a tea cup! Us Americans are so boring. These look so yummy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin