Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Summer's over.


Hello. Anyone out there? Blogging right now feels like walking into an attic no one has gone to in a long, long time.

Anyway, I'm back at my apartment and I'm back to school. Which means that I am also back to my old schedule. Well, not exactly because it's my 5th year at the uni and I only have one project (you can say that I'm doing my master, I guess), hence more free time. I was trying my best to stay away from my laptop this summer and you can see that I did a pretty good job at it! I am still trying to figure out my best blogging schedule though, so please, be patient with me until I get back on track. I'll try to post 2-3 times a week for now and we'll see how it goes.

Well, that's about it. I hope everyone had a wonderful summer and I'll see you soon! xo

(Photo: .the great pretender.)

2 comments:

Daniel329 said...

I'm glad to see that your are back. I hope that you post some more of your original photographs, they are truly fantastic.

Misplaced Country Girl said...

I don't think summer and blogging go together! There are too many other things to take up your time. I completely understand. I'm glad you're back. I just love this blog.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin