Thursday, October 28, 2010

Deer Friend,


I woke up this morning to find out it was snowing. I felt like a little kid under the warm blanket, watching the snow fall quietly outside. It made me dream of Christmas, of warm cookies and hot chocolate, of soft scarves and sweaters. I know, it's way too early for Christmas, but at least I can get inside a warm cozy sweater. One with a picture of a deer on the front.



I am now off to make some hot chocolate - you are all invited, just bring your cute sweaters! Have a lovely day, everyone!! xo

(Photos: sodahead.com; lillesarahaugan.blogg.se)

5 comments:

Ria said...

Много приятен подбор! :)

alli/hooray said...

I can't believe how close Christmas is getting! I'm excited for snow + hot chocolate (and deer sweaters!) too :)

Cait* said...

Love it....I've been dreaming of a deer sweater too...

Misplaced Country Girl said...

I'm so jealous! I'm dying for the first snow. I love the magic of the first snow. Have some hot chocolate and enjoy it for me!

Anna Liesemeyer said...

That wrapping paper is enchanting!
I have already had several mugs of hot cocoa:)
Such a great time of year!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin