Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Interior Favourites


If you've been following my blog for a while then you probably know about my obsession with beautiful, small and cozy apartments with white walls, lots of wood and splashes of color. Here are some photos of different places that I have recently found and because they are all very similar I think a separate post for each of them might be way too much for you. (You can see more of each apartment if you click on the photos).




I love the idea of having a chair instead of a bedside table. Especially an old wooden one or one that's been painted in a bright color. The seat has to be completely flat though, otherwise it won't be very comfortable for this purpose.



This is just so cute and unique! I am not sure how I would feel in such small space but I love the shelves on the wall. Reminds me a little of the fortresses I "built" as a kid using my mom's sheets, lol.



I can't even begin to tell you how much I want a brick wall like the one above (or one painted in white). I am pretty sure they didn't use bricks like these when they built my apartment though. But I absolutely love it in combination with white furniture.



Did you notice the cute metal basket on the floor? I love this idea for keeping my favourite books and blanket close to the sofa.



Ah, those doors!




Is it just me or the comic drawing looks so cool in this kitchen? I love mixing different styles when it comes to art.



The tiny flowers by the window make all the difference, don't they?


(Photos: Please, click on the photos to be taken to their original source and view more. Thanks.)

2 comments:

alli/hooray said...

Hi Iva, it's good to see you back again, hope you're enjoying the new year!

These images are the same kind that I'm always drawn to, too. I just love how simple and cozy they look.

iva yaneva said...

Ah, I knew we have the same taste in design! :) xo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin