Thursday, February 3, 2011

Yay!


Yesterday was great! I spent some time with my brother and my little niece and nephew (cutest kids ever!) and I also found out that I had won a photography competition (yay!). It was organized by two lovely ladies who published a cookbook (not quite sure if that's how I should call it because it's so much more - you guys will love it!) and the rules were to cook and photograph whatever you choose from their recipes. Nice and simple (and also healthy!). I took photos of the Himalayan tea (or Masala tea or Chai, whatever you guys call it - photo at the bottom) and of Ice cream sandwich that has zero ice-cream in it and still tastes lovely (photo at the top).

The price was a handmade wooden box to keep all their lovely books in (all 8 of them!). I will show you pictures as soon as I get it - it is so cute!



I hope that you are all having a wonderful week!

(Photos: Iva Yaneva)

3 comments:

{ Elena } said...

That's really cool that you won a photo contest. These photos are inspiring! I see why they picked you!

iva yaneva said...

Aw, you are really sweet! Thank you :)
To be completely honest, there weren't many participants and most of the photos were taken on artificial light, but yeah, it's awesome to win anyways :)

Callie Grayson said...

Yah! for you!!
xx
callie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin