Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Monday?!


Monday. The beginning of a new week. My goodness, I am so glad the weekend is over! Is that a strange thing to say or what?

The truth is I had a pretty intense weekend. No, nothing bad or crazy has happened (thank God!) I just had to work. A lot. I got a call on Thursday afternoon that I might have to travel the next day to check out a new construction site and take some measurements. The site was on the opposite side of the country which meant I had to get up at 5 am, travel by car for the next 5 hours, do the work as quickly as possible and get back by the end of the day. Needless to say I was tired and stressed as hell because I was the only person they sent, which meant I would be the only one responsible if something goes wrong. I also had to do all the technical drawings and send them the next day. So in short, I am really glad the couple of days of no sleep, no food (when I'm stressed I usually forget to eat) and 1000km in one day are behind me.

On the other hand though I had a pretty lovely, relaxing Sunday. Got some ice-cream, walk in the park and a couple of movies. We went to see Limitless which we really liked, so I definitely recommend it.


"The best things in life aren't things." - I love seeing this quote on my purse every time I am about to take some money out of it.

Oh, and because of all the lovely comments on my previous photos and my outfit I thought I'd share some more from this weekend. I was thinking I could do something like a regular post once a week, would anyone be interested in that?

(Photos: taken by my boyfriend)

3 comments:

Carolina said...

I'd like that!
I am always interested in see what people like to wear!
Even on the street, I "browse" more through real people's outfit passing by, than vitrines ;-)

Have a lovely and calm week!
xx,
A.

iva yaneva said...

Oh, totally! I am much more inspired by real people's fashion and websites like lookbook.nu than the fashion magazines and what celebrities wear to big events :)

I am not sure though if people would find what I wear interesting at all:) I think I dress like every other person on the street, plus I don't buy new clothes often.

alli/hooray said...

Oh my gosh, I can see how you would be stressed out by that! Glad you had a relaxing Sunday, we also saw Limitless and liked it.

Yay for more outfit pictures too! I love that quote you keep in your purse.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin