Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Inspiration: Packaging



I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I am working on opening my very first Etsy shop and I have to say it is finally coming together. I have just a few things left to take care of, one of which is find envelopes to fit in my bigger prints. So I figured it was time to gather some inspiration for my favourite thing - packaging.


Things I would love to use: natural and recycled materials, craft paper, masking tape, doilies, ribbons, bakers twine. I do have a few ideas in my head including my huge amount of architectural drawings and blueprints that I no longer need. I would love to reuse them, maybe stamp on them?


3 comments:

Patusibu said...

Precioso post!!!! Dentro de poco es el cumpleaños de mi novio y me has dado una buena idea :)

feliz día!

iva yaneva said...

I'm glad I was helpful :) xo
(I totally had to use google translate for this one)

Margherita said...

I love this packagin...it's like vintage..!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin