Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Inspiration: Julian Bialowas


My dear friend Lora showed me the work of Julian Bialowas yesterday. Of course I loved it! I know combining vintage-looking photographs with some clever quotes (preferably written in Helvetica) has become a bit of a cliche but even so his work is no less beautiful and inspiring. Julian is a photographer who also studies graphic design, which makes perfect sense looking at his work. You can see his 365 days project here and even buy some of his prints. I have to say I am very tempted to do so.







Julian Bialowas' website / shop / flickr
(Photos: Julian Bialowas)

11 comments:

ApachesPrincess said...

Inspiring and beautiful! I especially love the first one! Thanks for sharing!

Cristina said...

We miss you!!!! We are waiting for a new post!! :D Greetings from Spain

iva yaneva said...

Aw, Cristina, you are so sweet! I miss writing here too. I haven't had the time to sit on my laptop at all since I got a job. I really hope I'd be able to find time soon. xo

Cristina said...

We still miss you :(

Cristina said...

We still miss you! :(

La Boheme said...

Girl, you must be busy since there aren't new posts but hope you are busy with all good things! xoxo

Fresh Garden said...

I miss you most.

Krissy Engle said...

Love these!

Daniel329 said...

We miss you in the United States too !

Cinnamon said...

Miss your delight, girl. Hope you're having the time of your life!

maddie0147 said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Madison
maddie0147@gmail.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin