Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Colours Week: Pink!


Hello, everyone! I hope you are having a lovely week! Mine has been quite busy as I already mentioned but it has also been very productive. My project is due tomorrow (wish me luck!) and I still have a few things to fix before I can say I'm ready, but after I met my teacher today I am quite calm and confident.

This photo was a bit easier to shoot probably because I had more pink objects to choose from. The book is the Bulgarian translation of "Little Women" (my favourite book as a kid!). I got it for my 10 years old niece, I hope she reads it and likes it as much as I did. I got it from an open-air book market in the park this weekend. I know - books and parks go so well together! I don't really like the cover though, but it was the only one I could find in months! The previous edition (the one that I've read) had beautiful pictures on the cover and it only made me like the book even more. I remember I was trying to guess which girl from the book is which one from the cover. If this is not a proof how powerful a book cover could be then I don't know what is :)

For more info on the objects and to see bigger visit my flickr.
And of course to join Spring Colours Week visit poppytalk.

(Photo:
Iva Yaneva)

2 comments:

Swiss said...

hi there just found your blog, beautiful everything!

Raya said...

готин блог;))

ако те интересува другата седмица правим импровизирана блогър среща. можеш да ме намериш във facebook - Raya Bozhkova:))

Blog Widget by LinkWithin