Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Colours Week: Yellow!


Even though I took a "yellow" photo last week (silly me!) I still wanted to play along and take another one. I hope you like it.

The agenda on this photo I got last weekend. I know, it's a bit late for shopping for agendas and callendars but it was on sale plus I didn't have one. I usually buy notebooks and diaries in cold colours, mostly blue, but I thought I should try something fun and new. So I got it in bright, bright yellow and it makes me smile whenever I look at it.

Have you noticed any preferences you have for one colour over another? It's funny because I had never really thought about it until now.

Please, visit poppytalk for more info about Spring Colours Week.
(Photo: Iva Yaneva)

2 comments:

Elena @ Art of Making a Baby said...

I love your little color boards, so creative and so happy!

Carolina said...

Wow!
This yellow board is great! Very bright and happy!
Loved!

And lately I am in such a passion with yellow :-)

xx,
A.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin