Thursday, October 6, 2011

Etsy Love


A couple of months ago my iPhone stopped ringing after I've successfully dropped it a few times. It does vibrate but there's no sound coming from it at all. Which meant major oversleeping the first couple of days. I am finally used to waking up by the sound of my phone vibrating on the nightstand but still I think I would be better off if I got an old fashioned alarm clock. Yes, a vintage one.







Which one do you like most?

(Photos from top to bottom: Aloof Newf Whimsy; Clockwork Universe; oldoaks; Vintage Gal; Clockwork Universe; Jinxxy's Junk; A Vintage Obsession)

1 comment:

Loup Kat said...

I like the last one very much looks like the talking one in the disney version of beauty and the beast... :) I also like your blog it's really nice :).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin