Wednesday, November 2, 2011

DIY projects

I have some pretty exciting DIY projects for you today. I myself would like to try all of them!


Friendship Bracelet. I used to make these when I was a kid and then I forgot how to. I think these are really cool to wear, the picture looks like it's been taken straight from Plumo's catalog.



Pom poms from old T-shirts. These are so beautiful! The perfect decoration for a party. Plus, you get extra points for recycling.



Peanut Butter Cups. Who would expect these perfect little things to be handmade? I am so trying this recipe!



Candle Holder
. Very easy and oh-so-beautiful! I think it's the perfect DIY project for this time of the year when it's really dark outside and I find myself burning lots of candles.


Връзка
And finally, something genius! Moss Graffiti! Need I say more?

For more amazing DIY projects, please visit craftgawker. You won't regret it, I promise!

2 comments:

mnemonique said...

great links! thanks a lot!!!

hugs
Monika

Ballad of Seasons said...

lol I'm definetely trying these bracelets!
xoxo, Betül

http://balladofseasons.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin