Monday, November 7, 2011

"Dream Big or Go Home!"


Yes, the quote is from my new favourite TV show "How to Make It in America". I saw all the episodes in just two days. Does anyone else watch it?

Movies I'm looking forward to this week are Anonymous (that one caused quite a disturb, didn't it) and Woody Allen's new movie Midnight in Paris. I've been a huge Woody Allen fan ever since I saw Vicky Cristina Barcelona and later my dear friend Lora introduced me to more of his lovely work.

This past week I was quite busy because it was Sofia Architecture Week once again. I was a volunteer and helped with one of the exhibitions - the one by photographer Nikola Mihov, which was absolutely amazing. You can see photos from the whole week on their facebook page.

I've also been quite into this song lately. I really dislike the lyrics but it's still good.

And don't forget to watch the asteroid tomorrow if you have proper equipment and if you are lucky enough to be on the right side of the Earth to see it.

Have a wonderful week! xo

p.s. I've been quite active on Twitter lately, so come join me if you please!

(Photo: Angie Nan)

1 comment:

alli/hooray said...

Midnight in Paris is fantastic! Lots of subtle life lessons & quirky humor. Hope you enjoy your week!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin