Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Etsy Shop Now OPEN!


Wow, I can't believe I am writing this post. I've been meaning to open an Etsy shop for years now, literally. I know it may not be a big deal to many of you but to me it is. I've been so terrified to put my work out there it's hard for me to explain.

So here it is. I hope you like it :)

p.s. I am offering free shipping at the moment. Make sure you check it out and let me know what you think and which photographs you like most. Thank you SO much for the support you've always given me!

(Photo: Iva Yaneva)

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Congrats. It looks beautiful. I'm loving the bird print!

oh, hello friend. said...

I have to say that I am so glad you are back! Congrats on graduating and opening this beautiful shop Ivay! Your prints are gorgeous! I've missed you around the blog world, hope you're doing well friend :)

alli/hooray said...

I love your photography, and your shop is beautiful! I will be sure to share : )

iva yaneva said...

Thank you SO much for your support! It really has been a while since I was last here and you can't imagine how happy it makes me to know there are still wonderful people here who support me <3

Blog Widget by LinkWithin